This independent accreditation demonstrates that the learning activities offered by The Critical Appraisal Company conform to CPD best practice and are appropriate for inclusion in a formal CPD record. Delegates attending our Masterclass and Workshop events will be given snazzy new CPD certificates of attendance at the end of the events (6 hours for the Masterclass, 12 hours for the Workshop).
Subscribers to the Critical Appraisal Online Course will be sent the certificates by email (6 hours).
Continuing professional development (CPD) is expected of most healthcare professionals. Guidelines for CPD have been issued by regulators.
- General Medical Council
- General Dental Council
- Nurses and Midwives Council
- General Optical Council
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- Health and Care Professions Council
Licensed doctors have to revalidate every 5 years and must provide evidence they have engaged in CPD. Specific CPD requirements are largely determined by the relevant Medical Royal Colleges.
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Royal College of Pathologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Faculty of Dental Surgery
- Faculty of Occupational Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Faculty of Public Health
With our CPD accreditation, there's now one more reason to train with us! Click to compare our courses!